Stories, Poetry, and most everything else by Monocle | Raziel Moore
Summer 2016 project: In the coming weeks I’ll be going through and reposting older stories on this site that were removed for publications that are no longer in print. There may or may not be new work coming, but at least some of the dead-end links here will change.
Newest stories at the top of each section. Newest since last update of this page are marked by ***. Some of my stories have been taken down as they are now in published form. Teasers for all of those remain on the blog, so you can determine if those stories might be to your liking. For information about the Obsidian Lens stories, check the dedicated page tab, or this link.-M
Reposts (It may take a bit for links to reposts to be fixed on this page)
Order of Sections: Series – Flash Fiction – Short Fiction – Long Fiction – Poetry – Articles/Interviews/Guest Posts – Podcasts – Nightmares
- Blood Tint – My foray into the world of vampires. Hopefully with a flavor of my own:
Flash Fiction (500 words or less)
Short Fiction (501 to 4000 words)
- Close Enough – Close as you dare
- Night, With Rose
- Boom – An encounter of healed damage.
- A Bit of a Tangle – It was Cori’s idea to try this shibari thing, but Jack’s all thumbs.
- Asteria – We bring our desires and our myths wherever we go.
- No Fooling – It’s hard enough to find. Let’s not pretend.
- Gallery Six – Corinne doesn’t know art well, but she knows what she likes. Maybe. [Part 1] [Part 2]
- Balance – It can be the hardest thing to own yourself. Sometimes you need help.
- Come On – A messy request
- Ball Drop – Starting off the new year right
- Closer – A straight razor tale
- Hungry – Sometimes I just wake up hungry
- Heart Giver, a Fable – also at the collaborative blog Eater of Hearts
- Fall – Sometimes I can feel myself fall asleep.
- First Asleep Loses – Raising the stakes before bed. May be continued.
- Start Without Me – That’s what I said. I didn’t now she’d take me literally. (Posted February, 2010, Reposted July 2016, Included in Coming Together: By Hand)
- My Bloody Valentine (A Romance of Sorts) – With Remittance Girl
- Uncoiling – Coming home from a too long day, something shakes loose.
- Lover’s Game – A lover’s fantasies are pushed to the very edge – but which side?
- Behind you – (Quickie) Is where I long to be. (Included in Through a Silvered Lens)
- Vertical Hold – A stranger cracks the numb limbo of a crowded elevator. (Included in Through a Silvered Lens)
- Thievery – Stealing the Heir the oldest way. (Included in Through a Haunted Lens)
- The Cliff – Casey drives herself to a most dangerous test of love and trust. (Posted 12/09, Reposted 07/16)
- Grey Dream – I dream of her. (Included in Through a Silvered Lens)
- In Your Hands – A new couple takes the next step, but will she accept what he as to reveal? (Included in Through a Haunted Lens)
- White Xmas – An unexpected storm changes our camping trip for the better. (Posted 12/09, Reposted 07/16)
- Fog – A misty morning spells a new adventure in the heart of the city. (Posted 11/09, Reposted 07/16)
- My Turn – Tonight, it’s my turn to be taken. If I can hold on long enough. (Posted 11/09, Reposted 07/16)
Long Fiction (4001 – to 15,000 words)
- Invisible Lines – What drives Sima to seek multiple tattoos – without ink? [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5] [Part 6] [Part 7] [Part 8] [Part p] [Part 10] [Part 11] [Part 12] [Part 13] [Part 14]
- My Own Device – A new hobby with one goal in mind. Now found in Best Bondage Erotica 2014
- Lost in the Map – Holly and Stefan explore new worlds in an old museum, and get quite wrapped up. (Posted 01/10, Reposted 07/16)
- Sunday Tease– A wife dresses to torment, and gets what’s she’s asking for. (Posted 12/09, reposted 07/16)
- Haunting – A story in two parts [Part 1] [Part 2] – Rachel is visited, again, by her mercurial phantom.
- Spooning – A story in 2.5 parts. [Lyn’s Night] [Matt’s Morning] [Epilogue] – Lyn and Matt sleep and wake in a favorite position. (Posted 12/09, Reposted 07/16)
- Spelunker – A story in several parts: [Prolog][Part 1][Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] – Deep underground, cave exploring Lynn discovers far more than just a new cavern. (Posted 11/09, Reposted 07/16)
- In The Dark– A cheated-on woman finds comfort – and more in the arms of an unseen lover.(Posted 11/09, Reposted 07/16)
- Gang Rave – A rave-kid stumbles into a section of the floor where the bump and grind is taken to the next level. (Posted 11/09, Reposted 07/16)
Articles / Guest Blogs / Interviews
Nightmares and Visions
Erotic Flash Fiction shading to the dark (900 words or less). I share a couple below, on the blog. The rest are collected and for sale at Republica Press: Nightmares and Visions, 100 Flashes of Dark Erotica